How To Use This Web Site
The Second Episcopal District Evangelism website has several links that will help find any information or resources needed. The following gives detailed information about each page.
- BEST PRACTICE ENCOURAGEMENT – This page brings our District together in fellowship with success stories of churches from all Five Conferences of our District on all demographic levels.Testimonies and strategies of how evangelism has worked for various congregations in our District will be shared not as an exhaustive blueprint but rather as a tool to glean from. Such concepts may prove helpful in discovering evangelism strategies per geographical areas.
- EVANGELISM TIPS – This page will share daily evangelism tips and a monthly evangelism devotional that may be used to teach others how to do successful evangelism
- RESOURCES – Find information about how to receive books and literature and to obtain other tools to do successful evangelism on all levels of our District.
- ANNOUNCEMENTS – Receive detailed information about updates, training workshops, classes, seminars, conferences, crusades, revivals and other information happening on SED, Conference and global levels of the African Methodist Episcopal Church. Information will notify when opportunities to receive training and certifications can be received for Evangelism, Apologetics, Jail and Prison Chaplaincy, Hospital and Hospice Chaplaincy, Ways to Grow Church School, Evangelistic Mailing, Teaching Congregations How to Pray for the Spiritually Lost, Planting Churches in the 21st Century, Discipleship: Operation Multiplication, Nursing Home and Adult Care Chaplaincy, Frangelism, How to Address the Cults, How to Develop an Evangelistic Ministry Team and so much more!!!
- CONTACT US – This page will provide contact information for all officers of Second Episcopal District Evangelism. These include the SED Evangelism director and conference directors from all Five Annual Conferences as well as our global Executive Director of Church Growth, Development and Evangelism for the AMEC,